- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
Aktiv botlar - Active botsDeñiştir
Please, place your requests for bot flag here.
- Operator: MBH
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: automatic
- Programming Language(s): AWB, pywiki, C#
- Function Summary: various
- Already has a bot flag on: see here
Hello. The standard bot policy was updated to allow global bots, which are now technically possible. These are trusted bots that will be given bot access on all wikis that allow global bots (the local policy or request page must explicitly allow them, or they won't get access on this wiki). The current requirements for global bots are:
- the bot must only perform maintenance of interlanguage links;
- the bot must already be active on several wikis, with long-term contributions to back up its trustworthiness.
Does anyone object to allowing global bots on this wiki? I'll update the local policy in a week if there are no objections. Thanks. —Pathoschild 22:55:17, 26 iyül 2008 (UTC)
- Done. —Pathoschild 03:32:12, 03 avgust 2008 (UTC)